Veterinary Services in our Richmond, TX Veterinary Clinic:
We can care for the following pets:
- Pocket Pets
Our Veterinary Services Include:
- Puppy & kitten vaccinations
- Annual vaccinations (including rabies vaccinations)
- Heartworm education, prevention and treatment
- Parasite education, prevention and treatment
- Spay & neuter
- Allergy testing & treatment
- In house laboratory
- Digital x-ray
- Advanced dentistry
- General and orthopedic surgery
- Internal medicine
- Geriatric medicine
- Pain management both conventional and alternative
- Emergency and critical care
Dr. Dietz and our team are on duty 5 days a week who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. Emergencies can be things such a snail bait poisoning, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening, but if you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment. Dr. Dietz will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
Our Commitment to Provide
- Education of pet care, vaccinations, and preventative medicine wellness exams & treatment options
- A blend of conventional & holistic veterinary medicine which includes the use of laser therapy, homeopathic medicine, acupuncture, nutrition, supplements & common sense
- A warm, & cozy environment for our clients & pets
- Team members who are eager to be of service and who are knowledgeable, courteous, and caring
- Communicate openly and honestly respect the trust and loyalty of our clients & pet
- Maintain the highest ethical and medical standards
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionist and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We utilize the latest in traditional veterinary medical advancements as well as alternative options in order to properly diagnose, treat, and care for your pets.
Dietz Family Pet Hospital accepts payment via cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, & Care Credit. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.